Due to Anderson Gothard Associates Ltd (AGA) ongoing growth and success, we are now looking to expand and add to our growing team. AGA are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Resourcer. The ideal candidate will have experience or a background of working in Motorsport although this is not essential.
AGA are a market leading recruitment and training company who solely service the Motorsport sector. Based at the historic Silverstone Racing Circuit, we offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work in the exciting and faced paced world of Motorsport at our brand new offices at the Silverstone Innovation Centre overlooking the track!
Within the unique and niche sector that is Motorsport, our clients need candidates that are typically hard to unearth. Therefore, the successful applicant will have experience of working in a specialist sector where they have had to use different resourcing techniques that have helped them find relevant candidates.
• Sourcing candidates for permanent and temporary vacancies
• Working closely with our Motorsport Consultant
• Using methodical Boolean search methods on job boards
• Writing and placing job adverts on job boards for new client vacancies
• Making calls to relevant candidates sourced and screening them before referring them to the Motorsport Consultant
• Proof reading and editing candidate CV’s before transferring them to the company CV template
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience of resourcing in the recruitment
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• The desire to progress and learn
• have a full UK driving licence
Desired skills & experience:
• Have a passion and desire to work in the Motorsport sector
• Previous experience of working in the Motorsport sector
At AGA we have a ‘work hard’ and ‘go the extra mile’ mentality that matches the Motorsport sector we work in. You will be given ongoing coaching to enable you to enhance your skills and develop in the role. There are opportunities for progression which will be earned through hitting and exceeding targets set.
If you’re interested in applying, please email Neil Gothard on email@example.com or call the office for more information on 01327-856-023